Thursday, September 11, 2008

Next Door Neighbors

We have the best next-door neighbors. Chris, Jack, and little Jack live in the log house they built themselves. Jack knows how to do a little bit of everything and he's always working on some project like rebuilding an old jeep or putting in a front walk way to his house or mowing lawn. If he is not working on something at his house, he can often be found at one of the neighbor’s houses helping with their projects. He helped one neighbor who was pouring a concrete driveway, he has helped us with numerous things, and sometimes he even mows some of our lawn for us.

Chris is a caterer. She bakes us cheesecakes and other delectable goodies. When I had William she made us meals for about 2 weeks, went grocery shopping for me and did some of my laundry. She baby-sits William for me and I always feel worry free when he is with her. She is very kind and has shown true friendship towards me even before I moved here.

These are pictures of her two granddaughters who were visiting from Richmond.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great neighbors! so giving!

Lori Waggoner said...

What a blessing to have a family like that so near to you. That's wonderful!