Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day

On Labor Day we went to a church picnic with the folks from the Reformed Baptist Church. It was a beautiful day and we had fun eating hamburgers and hotdogs, fellowshipping with brothers and sisters and walking some of the trails.

I didn't hold William all day. I love when different people take him because I really want him to feel comfortable around others. The young lady who is holding him is Melissa. She's a sweet friend and loves William. So does Joseph. He's the boy patting William's head. He loves stroking the top of his head. Its so funny to watch. Anytime he gets anywhere near William he just has to rub the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad william likes to be held and socialize. I hope stephanie will be like that too. So far she hasn't minded all of the attention she's gotten, but then again, she's usually asleep. :)