Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2nd Anniversary

Russ and I have now been married two whole years!! :) We feel very blessed of the Lord in so many ways. I'm so thankful to be on this journey by the side of such a wonderful man. For a long time I felt like our life together was more like a gentle floating downstream. Now it is becoming more of a journey. The Lord has brought a few sad things and there are parts of the road ahead that, while still partially hidden, seem very steep and rocky, but I'm excited to see how the Lord will work. I'm also excited about the opportunity to grow closer and more in love with my husband as we navigate it together.


To celebrate our anniversary we took William to Grandma and Pappa’s for the night and then Russ and I went out to eat and toured Duke Gardens.
Here is William having lots of fun rocking in what used to be Aunt Denise’s rocking chair. He had lots of fun during his first overnight stay.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures. i got copies of the ones of stephanie and william in the pool. :)