Saturday, September 17, 2011

Expecting a Baby Girl

Yes, I know it’s been over a year since I posted, but here I am back again.  It may be yet another year until I post again but hopefully not.  A lot has happened this year.   In June we finally made a permanent move from NC to TN.  We bought a house here in TN even though the one in NC still has not sold.
In January of this year we learned I was expecting and we are now less than a week away from welcoming our daughter into this world.  My C-section is scheduled for the morning of September 22.  The Lord has protected me from the pre-eclampsia I had with William, and my average blood pressure throughout this pregnancy has been 110/70.  This time around I have a complete placenta previa but, by the mercy of the Lord, I have had no hemorrhaging much to the surprise of my OB who expected me to begin to have problems with bleeding at 28 or 30 weeks.   I’ll be 37 weeks this coming Wednesday.
Last week the Dr. did put me on bed rest after I was hospitalized for slight spotting.  He kept me for observation overnight and as everything appeared to be going well sent me home to rest, hence, the updated blog.  If you keep scrolling down, you’ll see pics all the way back from last year and then hopefully up through today.  We will see how far I get.
Will we have a baby today?


My Belly at 36 weeks.  One week before delivery.

1 comment:

The Boojes said...

Laura, you look GREAT! =) I'll be back to read the rest later. Thanks for posting!