Friday, March 5, 2010

Yard Work

We here in North Carolina, much like the rest of the country, seem to have gotten more cold weather than usually this year. We’ve had lots of gray cold days and, while I should be used to such weather being the native St. Louisan that I am, I have found myself longing for spring with lots of bright sunshine and clear blue skies. Yesterday, and I would like any blog readers I still have to note the use of the word yesterday, was had just such a day. William and I decided to go outside and enjoy bask in the beauty. I thought he would play on his little slide or explore around and I would weed. However, he seems to have taken an early liking to yard work and jumped right in. I dug weeds and he put them in the bucket and then dumped them in the brush. We had lots of fun and I can’t wait for more days like this one was.







2 comments:

The Boojes said...

Oh, so cute! =) And yes, I'm still reading!!

Anonymous said...

I've been yearning for spring too lately! Cute pics of william. I am guessing that's the cap mama and daddy gave him for his birthday.