Friday, March 5, 2010

The Lion Towel

I think I may have mentioned it here before, William is a lover of routine. Bath time is one such example. Almost every night after dinner Russ takes him and puts him in the bath tub. William plays in the tub for awhile, and then I come in and wash him. His favorite towel to get dried with is his lion towel. If it happens to be in the wash he doesn’t seem to mind, but when he sees it hanging on the rack waiting for him he gets all excited and says, “Lion” with a big smile. After his bath, he gets dried off and even before he’s done he’ll say, “boo Daddy”. Booing is something he likes to and frequently does do. I’ll wrap him in his towel and he and I will sneak up on Daddy and say, “boo”, at which point Daddy jumps as if he has just been terribly startled and then takes William and gives him a big hug. If William is in the lion towel he’ll say, “lion” and then he will growl like a very fierce lion as I’m sure you can imagine.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's adorable :)