Monday, May 4, 2009

Grandparents and Friends

Well, once again, it’s been awhile since I posted. Hopefully I’ll get through the St. Louis posts today. I still have William’s North Carolina birthday to post from way back in mid March. A more current post would be the pics from Washington DC. We visited this past weekend. Our nation’s capitol is less than 4 hours away!! When William gets bigger we can decide to go to the Smithsonian for the day and come back
that night. How fun would that be?



We didn’t get to visit nearly as many friends as I would have liked to, but we were glad to see those we did. Mrs. Redburn gave William a neat book for his birthday.



William loved playing with Peter, and Peter liked playing with William, I think.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like William had a grand time! And yes, isn't it great how many fun things are "close" by - DC, Williamsburg, the mountains and the beach!! :)