Friday, November 4, 2011

I Can Dress Myself

It was one of those days when I had a million things to do and a million things seemed to be happening to prevent me from doing them.  I'm not sure what led to William having to change clothes.  He probably went "tinkles" in his pants for the umpteenth time.  I told him to go change and that,  "yes he could play outside", but not in th,e "red dirt", as we like to say.  We live in a new subdivision, and the lot next to us is undeveloped.  William loves digging in the dirt, or I should say clay.  However, it had rained for several days hence the "no red dirt" command. 

After finally getting Katie and myself ready for a quick dash to the store during her "happy" time, I went to load up William.  See below for what I found.  Oh, the "red dirt" is about the most elevated spot in the subdivision.  I'm sure he must have brought a smile to the face of at least one of the many construction workers there that day. 


No comments: