Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day Morning

Christmas morning we all woke up…late. Don’t know how many years we’ll be able to say that, but I was delighted. We had cranberry scones and clotted cream for breakfast and then opened more presents.


William first looked through his shoe box. He found a nut about which he was not very excited.


But then he found the candy and gobbled one up as fast as he could.









William loves using the broom and dust pan. He finds a little piece of paper, puts it on the dust pan and then tries so hard to make it stay while he carries it towards the trash can to dump it.









William seemed to enjoy all his presents but he loved the box that Russ's tie tack came in just as much.

Later that morning our wonderful neighbor came over to give William a present.

3 comments:

JoyBeFull said...

Hi Miss Dickmann,
I was thrilled to find your Christmas card in the mailbox this morning. I always look forward to it, but this one had your blog address on it. At last! I've been wanting to keep in touch with you, but always thought of saving your address ... after the trash was burned. :-)

Do you have an email address? I'm assuming you'll probably be able to find mine as the author of this comment. I'm not sure though as I've never left a comment on anyone's blog before.

I'm very glad your little family is doing so well! I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings,
Jessica McLauren
<\__~
/<<\

Anonymous said...

william is cute with his broom and dustpan!

Lori Waggoner said...

I just caught up on your last several posts and enjoyed every minute of it! Great pictures and stories...and I enjoyed them more after getting to know William a little bit while he was here.

Thinking of you...XO