Friday, October 2, 2009

Wrestling with Daddy

One of my favorite things to watch is William and Russ wrestling. William is so much fun!! Besides wrestling he loves playing "Get You". He will smile real big and lean forward and say "get you". Then he'll turn and run, saying, "get you" over and over. He wants you to chase him, catch him and tickle him. He wont even run very far and if you don't get him fast enough he'll just stop and wait for you to catch him because he likes to be held and tickled. He loves snuggling these days and whenever I get down on the floor he runs over and hugs all over me. Then we just play on the floor which mostly consists of him giving me tons of hugs over and over and me kissing all over him. I love it!! :)















1 comment:

The Boojes said...

William is SO cute! I'm enjoying all your new posts...thanks!