Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where to Begin

I know it's been forever since I posted. So long in fact that no one may be checking this blog anymore. Oh well, I know eventually someone will check. And, for those who can remember the post before this, my house is definitely not in the pristine condition it should be since my excuse for not blogging was cleaning our abode. It is, however, clean and getting cleaner and more organized as time goes on. I actually did get my scrapbook corner built and organized. I'm soooo excited about that one. We've also got some of our vegetable garden in and I've been working on my first flower garden. So just in case you were wondering I have been doing something--just not blogging.

And one more note. I know there are a few of you who are always wondering if another baby is on the way and think maybe I'm not blogging because I'm sick or tired or both. So the answer to that question is, no a baby is not on the way. Russ and I would love to have another one but that is out of our hands. We are so thankful for the way the Lord has blessed us with each other and then with William. And I must say every month I think to myself, "God proves himself to be God in so many ways, praise his name."

And now, finally, I'll start posting again. A few each day till I get all our current pictures organized.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

The Boojes said...

Glad you're back! I had been wondering where you'd been and kept meaning to call...!

Anonymous said...

i've been checking and am glad you are blogging again. :) I will try to give a call sometime next week to catch up.