Saturday, December 20, 2008

Steve & Rose

My cousin Steve and his family stopped by our house on their way to my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see them! We had chili for lunch and Grandma's butter cake for dessert. Kathline and Hope discovered the attic. They were so excited. They were in our finished room above the garage and there is a half door up there that leads to the attic. They opened it and began exploring. I love that they did that. One of my dreams as a child was always to stumble upon an attic with lots of neat things to look through. I don't think our attic has many neat things but apparently they did, as I overheard them tell their mortified mother who was seeking to reprimand them for their overly zealous curiosity, "there are lots of really cool things up there".



No comments: