Thursday, August 21, 2008

Through the Months

It is hard to believe but William is Six Months Old Today!! Half a year has gone and it seems like we just brought him home. I thought it would be fun to post his monthly milestone pictures.


Minutes Old


A few days old


Seven days old and getting ready to come home from the hospital. This was the smallest outfit I had that was washed. It was a NB size. By this time lots of people had given us P (premie) size outfits but none of them were washed.

He turned 1 month old on this day and we went to Grandma and Grandpa Ayscue's house for the first time.


1 month old

2 months

3 months


4 months


He is 5 months old and loves playing airplane.
He plays airplane and we play dodge the drool drops.


6 months old
I think he has changed the most this last month. He just seems to get bigger every day and more and more interactive. He seems to understand more of what we say and he notices new things every day.



I woke him up taking this picture but thankfully he went back to sleep. He loves this corner of his crib. He sleeps here almost all the time. Usually he is on his tummy snuggling up close to the side with his head stuck in the corner.

3 comments:

Brian said...

These are so sweet! I can't believe how big he is looking in those last 3 pictures. I love the last one with his somewhat protruding belly. Sweet shoes in the first two. :-)
He is definitely filling out and I love it!! We miss him!!!!

The Boojes said...

SO cute! =) He's definitely starting to plump up!

Lori Waggoner said...

Oh...I'm so glad you posted those pictures. They are precious!

It's nice to hear that the six months have gone quickly for you. I always found the infancy stage to drag on and on....