Wednesday, July 23, 2008

St. Louis Grandparents



We keep hoping William has inheritated just a portion of the Dickmann size gene. So far no evidence of such.



We are so thankful that the Lord has allowed my Grandma Lehr to see William. It means so much to me to know that she was able to see how the Lord answered her prayers that I would be married and have children. My Grandma Dickmann did not live to see the Lord answer her prayers for this. She died a little more than a year before I was married. It makes me sad sometimes because I know she would have been so very happy for me and she would have liked Russ so much. I have a picture of my two Grandmas on my frig. and when I'm cooking I often think of how their lives are impacting generations.









It was fun to see Ernie play ball, especially in a Browns' uniform. The Browns were my Grandpa Dickmann's favorite team. Ernie pitched two great innings!

No comments: