Friday, May 23, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game

At first glance you may think this was a Cardinals game but you would be wrong. It's a Mudcats game. The Mudcats are the AA team we have here in eastern NC. It was William's first game and it was marked by several memorable happenings. First, we won a drawing and got the grandprize. Russ is wearing it in one of the pictures. It's a mudcat hat. Then Jacob and Becky went down by the foul line and one of the players threw Jacob a foul ball! All and all it was a really fun time with great weather, it actually turned cool enough to wear jackets when the sun went down, good friends, we went with some of the folks from the Reformed Baptist Church, and well behaved kids. Yeah!! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I think Jacob is really the one who got the grand prize!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and what's with russ and the cards t-shirt!! ;)

Laura said...

It wasn't easy to have to wear that Cards shirt, let me tell ya. I wanted to wear my Braves hat with it but I forgot. I have been itching ever since wearing that shirt. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I bet, and you'd probably only for Laura, and that under protest. ;)